Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 ALL CLEAR!!

I saw my surgeon on Monday and he gave me the all clear, he said there were no visible signs of cancer, growths or "aliens around my uranus."  

On Tuesday I had a PET scan and got the results back from it on Wednesday afternoon when I met with my oncologist.  Again, ALL CLEAR!!  There was no evidence of cancer from my thighs to the base of my skull.  Whew!!  He wants me to have another PET scan in six months and other than that and keeping an eye on the back side were all good!  I do have to find an oncologist in the Durango area and I'm sure that wont be a problem.  Between Dr. Gerstenberger, my GI doctor, and the soon to be found oncologist I should be in good hands.  

We are leaving Tucson for home this morning.  Mikey has already packed the Tahoe and gotten us road ready.  We'll be home by Friday afternoon!!  

Thank you to everyone for their good thoughts, wishes, prayers and vibes you sent my way, they worked!!

Love to all!

Robert (& Mike!)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! What a relief this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good news Robert, I'm happy for you and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. So happy for you and uranus. Looking forward to seeing you in a few months after the three-digit temps are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome!! love to both of you : )

    ReplyDelete