Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HOME!! Dolores, CO

Saturday, August 11.  Needless to say, we were both up early and ready to hit the road by 8:00 AM this morning.  I think this was record time for us.  Even Jenny was ready!

I was concerned about the motor home overheating going over the Dallas Divide, climbing into and out of Telluride and also Lizard Head Pass.  I was worried for nothing!  The motor home did great, none of those passes are as steep or as high as Monarch Pass.

Here are pictures I took of Lizard Head Pass when we reached the top.  Aww, home...


We pulled into our driveway about lunch time on Saturday.  We'll be here until I leave on Monday the 20th to head to Tucson, Mike will stay with friends until after labor day and then join me in Tucson.

That's it for now.  I hope you have enjoyed our travels as much as we have.  Until next trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment